-->

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Karnataka SSLC Results 2012 on karresults.nic.in

At last the Karnataka SSLC Results 2012 is on the way. This year it was feared that Karnataka SSLC Results 2012 will become late due to some problems created in evaluation camp. But the delay does not become that much long and students are eager to look into Karnataka SSLC Results 2012. Last year Karnataka SSLC Results was declared on May 12.

Earlier a rumor was there such that results will come in first week of May. So students are tensed and stressed. 8.5 lakh students have appeared for Karnataka SSLC Results 2012 and board has decided to give a 6 grace marks to every students who appeared for Karnataka SSLC Results 2012.

Karnataka SSLC Results 2012 on karresults.nic.in

karresults.nic.in is the official website which will publish Karnataka SSLC Results 2012. The other websites which provide Karnataka SSLC Results 2012 are
1. www.karresults.nic.in
2. www.examresults.net,
3. www.karnatakaeducation.net,
4. www.results.KarnatakaEducation.net


Those who want Karnataka SSLC Results 2012 on email then register at www.examresults.net.

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I
    would never understand. It seems too complicated and very
    broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Also visit my website; diets that work
    My page :: diet that works

    ReplyDelete